Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hanging Out

This weekend Brent drove up from Greybull and spent the weekend with us! Also LeeAnn came up from Utah and we got to hang out she also drove our college friend ben up and we all hung out. We've been doing lot's of eating out and it feels like we aren't in one place for very long at all. Holly is also here getting ready to go to pennsylvania to visit her fiance. Andrea just got back from a trip up north to go to a wedding with her boyfriends family. Grandma and Grandpa Casey also came through and took us to Pizza Hut. The girls and I are trying to get situated here in Casper right now we are staying at pop's house right now(grandpa' worrell).Dakota is still sick and so am I but Cloe is getting better. And I guess brent isn't doing very good either.
This is Cloe and Dakota with their lovey's getting ready for bed. It's hard to keep them on their routine so we are trying to get that going better. They are really whiney latley and that makes me grouchy and not to mention what pregnancy does to your hormones and being sick too doesn't help. So, I don't feel like a very fun person to be around right now.

7 comments:

Trish said...

It's really hard with grumpy kids. My mom really thinks kids can sense the whole pregnancy and feel like something's different and it all just contributes to the grumpiness. It's hard to keep them in routine when everyone else's schedules are changing so much too. It's rough and I totally feel for you!

wyomingerica said...

Your kids are so cute. Ren said "Koda to park?" we miss you guys. Hope you get better soon.

Brenny said...

Sounds like a fun weekend spent with family. Are you tired of living out of a suitcase yet? Or does the fact that you are no longer in stinky pinky TOTALLY make up for it. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Michelle said...

Wow, ER does not sound fun! I'd be ticked at the doctor. Anyway, how's Casper? Hopefully everything goes well for you!

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Hey- I'm starting an FHE blog, do you want to join? If so, email me: juddnessawinter@yahoo.com

LindsC said...

Brenda not being in stinky pinky toatlly makes up for it. :) but it is tuff

Michelle Casper is pretty good but I'm appreciateing some good things of a smaller town.

Janessa I already post FHE on my blog...you're crazy aren't you busy enough. :) j/k

LeeAnn said...

awe. I LOVE YOU LINDSAY!!

HEY!? I think I took that picture of Dakota? One of the 10 or 15 I shot off while she was climbing up that chair after handing me your camera. :) It was so fun to see you all I miss you already!