We went to Pottery By You! The girls made coasters, Aunt Andy made a plate, I'm making a cake stand I will have to post them when they are finished. Cloe was so intent and loved the blue color. Dakota just kept wanting more and more paint on hers.
I took some fun pictures of dakota having fun outside! Cloe got to have a ride on grandma's motorcycle. Brent came home Saturday night so we are waiting for more fun now.
How fun! That's crazy about the due date change. I was super excited my first appointment because they moved up my due date two weeks, so I can only imagine finding out you're going to be pregnant for even longer!!
5 comments:
What a fun idea for the girls! I may have to try that and have the kids make grandparent gifts or something.
Very cute pictures. Painting plates looked like fun! I loved the pictures of Dakota -- she's a super model aready! :)
That looks like so much fun. You know I've been here forever and have never done that!
How fun! That's crazy about the due date change. I was super excited my first appointment because they moved up my due date two weeks, so I can only imagine finding out you're going to be pregnant for even longer!!
How fun!!! I bet Cloe loved riding on the motorcycle!! It looks pretty comfortable for the back passenger!
Post a Comment