Friday, September 12, 2008

No Worries

I don't think I've ever had so much fun making cookies before. I wasn't planning on giving any away or making any for a special occasion but just to make cookies. We found some cookie dough in my dad's freezer some icing and some sprinkles that were almost in season. :) Cloe and Dakota ate cookie dough while I put them on the sheets and in the oven then Dakota went to sleep and Cloe and I got to decorate. It was so much fun because I just let her do it all herself. Sometimes I like to have things a certain way but I didn't care I just let her do it however she wanted and I even let her lick frosting and eat the sprinkles and whatever and I never said a thing unless she wanted help. Just beware if you want to eat one. :) Just kidding dad they are safe.

2 comments:

curt and cathy said...

Cloe looks like she's having a great time too.

Rachel Harlin said...

That's the best way to do cookies. Just let them do it themselves! But make sure to have a hose for the kitchen when they're done!!