Thursday, November 20, 2008

Accessorize

The girls love their bag of Jewelry. So they get out their bag and try to put everything on. Also even thought there are tons of everything they still fight over certain things! But they are so cute with them. I'm Paranoid so their jewelry bag is kept up high unless they ask me for it. I just get scared that someone is going to choke. I think it also makes it more fun when they do get it out because they are not just in a mess with the rest of their toys. Which is one of my next projects: Toy Organization.

3 comments:

Brenny said...

I think it is cool that you make the jewelry a special thing. I know that isn't the reason you keep the jewelry put away, but it makes it seem like a precious thing.

Cloe looks great in the glasses -- are they yours? They complete the ensemble. :) "Guys DO make passes and girls who wear glasses." My mom had glasses until she went to college and she used to tell us that. I thought of it again when I saw Cloe. She is such a cutie!

LindsC said...

Yeah those glasses were post accident and before I got to get new glasses, glasses. One of the lenses is broke out but the other is still in it I should probablly try to take out the other lense too, she's probablly looking at things a little weird!

Michelle said...

I love those glasses! And what a bruise! Hey, have a great Thanksgiving.