Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Bruise

Dakota did not want to go to bed and was crying then the crying got worse so I went in to check on her and she was getting out of her bed. So I thought she bumped her head I gave her hugs and kisses and put her back to bed and in the morning she woke up like this. I guess she really did bump her head. She had a bruise about six months ago on her eye too.

Here she is really enjoying dinner and giving Daddy a Grrrr face!Here is Cloe's Grrr face!They are awfully cute for mean grrr faces.

P.S. We had Taco's for dinner, it was a hit! :)

5 comments:

curt and cathy said...

I like the black eye, it doesn't surpise me with Dakota. She's one tuff girl.

Trish said...

That's quite the bruise! I'm very grateful Trevor and the kids eat pretty much everything I make. Trevor's actually the most picky, but he's told me he's not as bad as Brent. :o)

Brenny said...

What a shiner! I have a feeling this will not be her last, either. We are getting excited to see you guys!

Mmmmm... tacos.

wyomingerica said...

Poor girl I saw her at church and was wondering about it. Cuty kids!!

LeeAnn said...

awe...that makes my eye hurt. she's so cute... they are such cuties I love them!