Monday, November 10, 2008

The Ultrasound

I really really wanted Cloe to be a surprise. I kinda wanted to know about Dakota. And I really really wanted to know the Gender of this baby, unfortunartly the baby would not open it's legs, so it could be a girl but I guess if you can't really see it you can't know. The ultrasound guy, whatever you want to call him, said that he wouldn't really say one way or the other. So I guess we are going to be surprised again. The good news is that the baby has all it's parts and is healthy and really cute so here are the pics.

A picture of the baby looking straight at us!Side view baby on it's back!


Baby looking down it's on it's belly!


And just for fun here is the baby at 7 weeks. The baby has grown so much already! :)


And now here is the baby from the outside view at 19 weeks!


I wanted to keep up with these more but here is my atempt and it kinds makes me happier that I am not :)

5 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

You look great!!! And so exciting about the baby! And Brent's elk is huge! Every time Shane went hunting, it was too warm. So I guess we'll go without this year. Besides, I'm not really sure they go for the meat. I think they just like to be away from the house for days on end with no shower. And no wife to tell them they smell! lol

Amy Bateman said...

You look great. Our little Melissa kept her gender hidden, so maybe you do have another little girl to add to the family. Then again, I've heard of plenty of boys who were surprises, too.

Trish said...

Too bad the baby wouldn't cooperate! I know what you mean about wanting to know. :o) Another girl would be fun.

Brenny said...

You do look great. Too bad the little one wasn't cooperating for a picture! So modest.

LeeAnn said...

it's so cute already! :)