I hope that everyone has a great thanksgiving! I have been busy all morning making pies, my contribution to thanksgiving dinner this year. I made cherry, Apple, and 3 pumpkin pies. I wouldn't want anyone to not get a piece of pumpkin at thanksgiving. :) The third pumpkin is my personal favorite it's got cream cheese swirls. My crusts were all bought because I had a good deal but the only filling I felt was best completely from a can was cherry I cut apples and eveything. So I hope they all worked out I'm sure I will have some tweaking to do in the future. But I'm really ready to eat pies now.
The Girls made Turkey's using their Hands as the feathers.

The Girls made Turkey's using their Hands as the feathers.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Try adding almond extract to the cherry pie filling. Yummy! Way to go on all the baking.
I'm impressed you got all those done with Cloe and Dakota around. I made some this morning and had a couple too many helpers. It's going to take me all afternoon to clean up the kitchen! :o) I guess it makes for good memories!
The turkey hands are so cute and pies look YUMMY! Pies are my favorite part of this holiday.
Thanks for those pies!!! They were soooo good!! We appreciate your work in more ways than one. We love you guys and it was soooo fun to see you!!
The pies tasted as good as they looked. They were wonderful. Thanks for all your hard work. We really appreciated it.
Post a Comment