For those of you who don't know Brent is one of the
pickiest eaters ever. It is really hard to cook for him and two little girls who also have their own
pickiness too. I really don't like cooking because I can't ever please everyone and I don't really get to make foods that I love so it just usually feels like I'm cooking and praying that someone will eat supper! Dakota she is usually the one I can count on devouring dinner! I Decided to make a baked spaghetti instead of regular because I thought that Brent said he liked it when we had it before and the girls love spaghetti and I thought it would be a hit. Everyone pretty much ate it but even I knew it wasn't the best meal I had ever made but
despite it all
Brent led the girls in cheering for supper and giving a round of applause it really made me feel appreciated and that Brent knows I work hard at dinner even though it isn't always what everyone enjoys the best. Thanks Brent!

And thanks Dakota. She is trying to eat like a dog, one of the
girl's favorite things to do. (Just turn your head and Don't watch and try not to laugh even though she is
smooshing her face in the food and rubbing it all around.)
4 comments:
I remember feeling the same way about dinner. I decided not to take it personally. If the kids didn't like dinner they knew where the peanutbutter and jelly were. What a relief when I made that decision. Cute pictures of Dakota.
hahaha... that's hilarious. she is so cute.. that's definitely Dakota for you, she eats everything... Remember that spicy sauce she was eating! she's so cute!
I have to give Brent credit for leading the applause for dinner. What a great thing to do! Planning a meal every single night is exhausting and sometimes frustrating! I love the pictures of Dakota. So Cute!!
In order for him to eat you must have snuck some bologna in there somewhere?! LOL ;)
Post a Comment