We have been talking about what colors apples are and why they are healthy for us and where they come from and we have been talking about and writing the letter A. And we have been learning about what other things are healthy for us.
Our apple stamp and leaf picture.
Our Cooking experiment with apples.
Our coloring pages and worksheets.
We also made a grocery list for mom. I printed out a bunch of pictures of healthy food and unhealthy food and they had to pick the healthy ones out to make our grocery list and then we went to the store with their pictures and they helped pick out the healthy groceries.
Things we learned:
Cloe: When we were going outside in the rain we put our coats on and we were heading out and Cloe said, "You need to rip (zip) me up and keep my body healthy." Also, I asked her why are apples healthy for us, "Vitamins." I didn't really know if they were paying attention.
Dakota: When reviewing what we learned to daddy I asked what does the letter A say (Fulling expecting Cloe to answer) and Dakota says, "aaaa."
4 comments:
Kids are really amazing!! It's incredible what they learn.
FUN! I like the apples... they look like melting blob monsters...or something. :) but mostly I want to eat them. I LOVE YOU!
It's so fun to see how much they pick up at this stage. I loved doing "school time" with mine. Melissa's just starting to get to the point where she's picking up things. She loves watching "Super Why" and does all the actions with the characters.
You have such smart little girls. I love that Dakota answered the question and that Cloe knows about vitamins. What a great activity -- alphabet and practical application (making the grocery list)!
The apples look SO yummy.
Post a Comment